Sunday, August 30, 2009

Missing Ryan



Today is 7 years since the accident in which we lost our Ryan. I will always be thankful for the 16 years we had with him, but miss that smile and flash of red hair everyday. I am thankful for the health of the girls that were in the accident with him we love them (special hugs and kisses to our Sammi Fay) We are thankful for family and friends who think of us at this time. We love you all.


He loved his bike!!

He loved Hockey


Ryan at 4 years old.

Ryan at EFY 2 weeks before he died.
L to R Ryan, Sammi, Emily and Robbie

Ryan and David

8 comments:

Sherrill said...

Beautiful. I'm so sorry! I know you ache so badly. Sweet pictures and a great family!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

We all miss him dearly I love you guys very much and think of you all all the time.

Lisa Mc said...

We love you Sneed family!! Our thought and prayers are with you!!
I wish we could cry together today! It is always better when you are here!We are sending one big group hug to you today!

Andria said...

My thoughts are sure with you guys!! He looks like an amazing boy. I hope you are comforted at this time!! You are such a great example of strength!! I miss you guys!

Megan and Doug Albright said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys, we love you.

Cristine Johnson said...

Love your pictures of Ryan...and family...love your blog... just know we alway will love you guys. You will always have such a special place in our hearts!!! Allen adored Ryan...we all did!!! Love you so much and just know we are thinking about you.

John and Marissa said...

Have been thinking of you guys so much today. I, of course, especially love the picture of him on John's bike. It makes my heart smile...we are so lucky to have friends like your family in our lives.

Zandra said...

I forgot how much Ryan looked like a young Brad! Our prayers are with you guys- I'm sure this must still be really hard. You are amazing people and such great examples.