Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Promise, Last pictures of Fall





Brad and I went for a beautiful hike in the mountains behind the new Draper Temple. It was a wonderful day for a walk and the colors were, well outstanding!!! Missy and Max had a great time also. My Mom comes in on Friday, and I was hoping that the colors would still be here, but we had a huge wind storm last night and most of the leaves were blown off of the trees, but I am still hoping that there are some left for this weekend.















4 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Great Pictures, Give Merry my love!!!

Megan and Doug Albright said...

beautiful pics!! why make them the last? miss you guys!

Zandra said...

Those pictures are beautiful. It makes me appreciate where we live. How did we ever make it in Las Vegas without a proper fall season?!?

Chris and Elaine said...

Love the fall leaves! Wish we could have seen you when you were here, but we were in Reno with Scott. Love to all.