Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall 2009 in Utah



I really love the fall season. Thing just seem fresh. The air is cooler and the colors are unbelievable!!!


Stream up in Alpine Loop



Bridal Vail Falls in Provo Canyon



Back of Mt Timponagos

John and Vicky on the lifts at Sundance


View from the Ski Lift at Sundance


Color in the Mountains


John and Vicky


Dad and Judy

Brad and I have taken several hikes to just enjoy the color. Dad and Judy, along with my Uncle John and Aunt Vicky, came for a visit and we took them up over the Alpine loop to see the fall colors. It was a fun visit and I hope that they do not wait 3 years to come again.

3 comments:

Andria said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love the fall too!!

Lisa Mc said...

Great pictures! Everyone looks great! I love the fall colors, thanks for sharing!

John and Marissa said...

I love fall too!! Great pictures!