Monday, March 22, 2010

Well lets see.......


Home in Utah


Well lets see..... What have the Sneed's been up to? Well selling a house, buying a new house, moving back to Las Vegas, Buying a business, opening that business..... Renting moving trucks (two different loads) and then renting a home for a month, moving out of that home and into our new one and then unpacking..... Boy Im tired just typing it and I had to do all of that. (Thanks to eveyone who help us pack in Utah and unpack in Vegas) :)



New Home!! And Grass!!


New back yard. Fun to have real grass in Vegas



The backyard.


We have been really busy. I have been working at a great store in Lehi Utah for the past 4 years, and in October they started to franchise, so what the heck, we will be Rod Works first franchise!!!!



The Store!! Got our sign up on Friday, March 19th



We hope to have the store up and running the first week of April. Fingers crossed!!!

3 comments:

Zandra said...

Congratulations on the new house and new adventure. I have no doubt Rod Works is going to be a hit in Vegas and that you guys are going to do great!

Andria said...

Wow!! I had no idea you guys were up to all this!! How exciting. I am going to miss seeing you!! I will check out the store if I am ever in Las Vegas. Enjoy your new house. It looks great!!

Emily K. said...

Hey! I'd love to talk to you about your franchise. We are looking into one ourselves and wanted to see how you are liking it. eckesten@msn.com We'd love to find out your experience! Love Rodworks they have awesome stuff.