Sunday, March 28, 2010

2nd Day!!!


Brad and Paul Roundy

Another long day, 6am until about 7pm, but we (with wonderful help) opened, priced and placed 7 pallets worth of product!!! Now just about 40 more to go. Brad and I had help from David, My Dad and Step Mom, Paul Roundy and Aaron. Aaron leaves today and won't be back until next Monday, we will miss all of his help and hope things do not fall apart this week. Thanks again to all.



Dad and Judy pricing flowers.


Aaron pricing more flowers!!


Brad also doing more pricing

Piles and Piles of Cardboard!!!!!!

4 comments:

lauren said...

looks great! cant wait for the grand opening!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I just looked through all your posts and while I have to say the store look AMAZING your new home looks beautiful too! I love the backroom layout at the store and the slat-wall on the column! Primo merchandising real estate. You guys are doing a fabulous job. Keep it up.

Amy said...

Wowie Lolly!!! It looks so great! I'm so excited for you! I wish I was there to help you. I also wish I could have gone to Vegas and stopped by when we were in St. George (didn't work out to go to Vegas). If I am ever down that way I will stop by. Good luck to you with all of your new changes. I know you will do an amazing job with the store. We miss you in Lehi though!

Gardners said...

Lolly, my friend was telling me about Rod Works. I had no idea it was you and Brad. We can't wait for you guys to open!