Sunday, April 19, 2009

What a difference 4 days makes

Well, I think we have spring now!! The weather has been beautiful this weekend. Marissa and John are still with us, they leave in the morning. Marissa ran in the SLC Marathon. She ran the half Marathon, which is 13 miles and she did great!! We have enjoyed having them and their sweet Sarah. Marissa and I went to the Temple grounds today and took pictures. She has been a great help with learning Photoshop and new tricks on my camera. So I am going to bore you with a few pictures that we took. Some vamped up with photoshop, others not.

2 comments:

Andria said...

I love those pictures. I am so jealous. I wish I knew how to take and create pictures like that!! I hope you are doing great!

Utah Crocketts said...

These are beautiful shots! I will be peeking regularly at your blog for inspiration...Way to go!
~Alexis