Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring was here?!?! Just not sure.

Well, April 15th, almost one month into Spring and what did we have?? A beautiful sunny day?? No we had about 3 inches of snow!!! It really does look beautiful and we need the moisture, but really, come on, 3 inches.




Sammi left for Saint George today to enjoy the weekend with her boyfriend, Kirk, and his family and our dear friends the Moss's will be here tomorrow. I love company!!!

Two weeks from tomorrow I leave with my Mom and sisters for New York!! I am so excited, I have never been there and not only am I looking forward to seeing the BIG APPLE, but can't wait to spend time with my Mom and sisters.

2 comments:

Andria said...

I am sure sick of the snow!!! I can't believe you are going to New York!! What a fun time you will have. It also looks like you had a nice Easter!! I wish the Easter bunny left me money in eggs!!

Don and Kelley said...

Lolly I am so excited for you to go to New York!!! I want to hear everything! Where you ate, saw, did.....you are going to love it!