Thursday, March 19, 2009

David 19 today!!!

David on his 1st Birthday.

Can't believe that my baby is 19 today!!! Time just goes to fast. We took him and Sammi out for dinner at the Olive Garden and had a nice visit. This was the first year I did not put balloons on his bed in the middle of the night. Hard to do 20 miles away. He did say that he kept waiting for me last night, thinking I was just going to come and deliver them. Well maybe again next year. We love you and are proud of you.

David at 10 years old with Maggie

David at 19 years.

5 comments:

Andria said...

Wow! I can't believe your baby is 19!! I hope you are all doing great!! Tell David Happy Birthday!!

Megan and Doug Albright said...

David is all grown up, I relate more to the David in the 10 yr old pic! Happy birthday to David. Love to all of you!

Unknown said...

happy birthday david!

Lisa Mc said...

Cute baby and Hansome young man. Bummer about the ballons! Check Kelly Jacks blog ASAP!

Don and Kelley said...

Happy Birthday David!!!