Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Its here!!!! Rod Works Las Vegas, Baby!!!





Almost 6 months to the day that we decided to open the first franchise of Rod Works, it is Go Time. We opened on Monday, April 12th 2010 and had a wonderful first day, (second day looking good also)


Ashley, working her magic!


That Sweet Baby Boy


New Product


Fun Spring things.


Lady bugs all over




We want to thank everyone who came in and helped open and price and get everything ready to go.

Aaron (who I'm sure is sick of us, but we love him)
Sandy (Brads sister) was amazing. She sat for two weeks and opened, priced and put away product.
My Family, Katie, Jane, Even, Dad and Judy.
Our new employees, Kim, Thersea and Heather.
Friends, like Lisa, John and Marissa Moss and many others.
And Ashley Eller, my friend from the Lehi Store. She was amazing!!! She arrived on Friday, and my Sunday night we were ready to Rock and Roll. Thanks Ash, Joanne and that sweet baby boy!!
So we are open and ready for business and excited for this new chapter in our lives!!!
Our very first customer!!!

7 comments:

Chris and Shani said...

I am so jealous!! I was just at the Rodworks in Springville last week and can't wait to come into yours next time I am in Vegas. Congratulations, and I hope you have a wonderful first week!

lauren said...

cant wait to see the store it looks amazing, to funny your very first costumer is my friend and in my ward!!!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

oo i cannot wait to come in and see it!! Congrats!!

Dad said...

THAT'S where Ashley was! The store looks amazing and you guys will do incredible things down there!

Megan and Doug Albright said...

The store looks amazing, can we just move it all into my house?? Congrats you guys!

Andria said...

It looks amazing!! I can't wait to see it!! Congrats!! I know it is going to be great!!

Amy said...

Congratulations Lolly! The store looks amazing and you will do a great job! We miss you though. Good luck with everything.