Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WOW!! 25 Years and counting



I can't believe that today I have been married to my best friend for 25 years!! I know you must be thinking that we must have gotten married when we were 12, but no, we were of legal age. Brad surprised me with 25 roses and a gift card for a massage (which I used today) and getting my nails and toes done (Monday) We are going out for a nice dinner tonight and then planning a nice vacation in January (somewhere warm in the middle of winter)


We Went out for a wonderful dinner and when we were in the truck heading home (or so I thought) he pulled out Carrie Underwood Tickets!!!!! What a surprise and what fun.

25 reasons I love you

Because you love me
You are caring
You are the best Dad
You are a great Friend
You look great
You surprise me still
You are understanding
You love to drive and look at houses
You love to dream with me
You are a great provider
You always let me visit my family when I need a Seattle Fix
You drive me to work on snowy days
You are a great neighbor and friend to all
You are a good son to your Mother
You love a great vacation
You love to watch HGTV with me (House Hunters)
I love your passion for biking
You love to camp and fish
You love family Vacations and making memories
You have helped me through the tough times (Ryan)
You are not afraid of the vacuum
You buy me 25 roses and a wonderful massage
I am married to my best friend
I am married to you forever
You are just you!!!!


Happy Anniversary Honey.

I love you
Lolly





I love you Brad and can't wait for the next 25!!! xoxoxoxox Lolly

9 comments:

Don and Kelley said...

That was so sweet! (Hold on, I have to get a tissue!) Congrats you guys! It sounds like you had a fun night!

Andria said...

What a fun post!! You are both so great and I am so happy for you! It sounds like a great anniversary! Thanks for your example.

Unknown said...

aww lolly!! you and brads are the CUTEST! i LOVE you guys!

Sherrie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!What a fun evening!! Great surprise!!!What a sweet post Lolly. We love and Miss you guys tons!!!! If you ever come this way stop and see us. We would love for you to spend the night with us!!!!!

Lisa Mc said...

Lolly you look 12! I love Brads hair!! I am sure your kids have gotten a chuckle out of your wedding picture! I know my kids have laughed at ours! It sounds like a great evening! Brad is wonderful! You make a great pair. You fit each other. I will call you tomorrow.

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

U guys are the cutest congrats on 25 years!! I love u all so much and miss u tons congrats again

Megan and Doug Albright said...

Lolly, you guys do look so young, and so sweet! the only thing better than young love, is growing and maturing and developing more love!! What a sweet post. Congrats!

Madsen Family said...

Cute wedding picture! I love the post, you are so creative. It was great to see you the other day!

Chris and Elaine said...

Happy Anniversary Lolly & Brad. (I love the wedding photo.) What a sweet post. You two are such a wonderful couple!