Saturday, June 14, 2008

OK, this is for Lisa




Ok, because Lisa McIntyre is one of my dearest friends and I promised her I would blog more, here it is. I am going to go slow and take it one step at a time, but really want to learn this to keep family and friends posted on our what nots, and because Sammi is leaving on a mission soon. She meets with her Bishop on Sunday and right after that, the Stake President, so we should know where she is going soon.

Well the Sneed survived the worst winter in Utah in the past 20 years. We had snow and then more snow and then more snow. Spring was really late, but my tulips did show there beautiful color and now summer is starting to appear.

We had the Moss family here for a visit. There were here for 4 wonderful days. It was fun to see them and hold that sweet baby Sarah May. Brad, John and David did many bike rides and Marissa went on one with them and then spent the rest of the time with me looking at the Utah County Prade of Homes and at cute shops.

Well this is a start and I will try and do better.

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Lolly Beautiful Pictures. Love your tulips and your house. I can't wait to hear where Sammi is going on her mission. I was so excited to find your blog on Lisa blog. We sure miss you guys I need your e-mail and new address. Tell your husband and kids hi for us. I'm glad the snow melted finally for you. It snowed on us at the cabin two weeks ago when we went crazy weather. Luv ya!!

Unknown said...

aww lolly,im SO GLAD that you're finally blogging so that you can let us know about your familys to-do's! im SO EXCITED for sammi to get her mission call! tell her to call me and let me know where she gets called to when she figures it out! love you guys!

Don and Kelley said...

I found your blog on Lisa's. It is good to hear from you! We are so excited for Sam. We will see you soon.

John and Marissa said...

I am so proud! Fabulous job! We had such a wonderful time this past week with you guys...thanks for making us feel at home. Love ya!

PS - Awesome pictures!

Lisa Mc said...

Lolly,
I am so proud of you. The blog looks great!!! Have a great day